Saturday, November 13, 2010

Female Health Worksheets

Jokes)

- The wife: "I see horrible, I need a compliment!" And her husband: "You have an excellent view, darling!"
;
- A son to his father: "Dad, I'm sorry, but how do you know when one is drunk?" Dad: "You see, there are two chairs. If one is drunk, he sees four!" The son: "But Dad ... there's only one there!"
- Two hunters are in the woods of New Jersey. Suddenly one of them collapses. It seems that is not breathing and his eyes are absent. The friend immediately called for help over the phone. Shout: - My friend is dead! He's dead! What can I do? - Do you need to calm down, please - the operator responds - First make sure it is really dead. A moment of silence, and then you hear a gunshot. - Ok. And now?
;
-One day he meets a bird dog and asks, "Who are you?" and the dog: "I am the wolf-dog" can not be! One, or dog or wolf dog so patiently explains: "My mother was a wolf, my father a dog, they had sex and I was born, the German shepherd." The sparrow goes puzzled by a stream to drink and see a fish here and asks: "Who are you?" and fish "are the salmon trout" is not possible, one or trout or salmon and trout, "my mom was trout, salmon dad, they had sex and I was born." puzzled the bird turns around and sees an insect, and asks: " who are you? "and the bug: "I am the tiger mosquito and the fledgling ....."" But Vaffa ......."
- A man approaches a beautiful woman in a supermarket and say - I lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can I talk to her for a few minutes? - Why? question the woman. - 'Cause every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife reappears as if by magic ...
- The dentist turns to the patient: "Let a week to extract"
And the patient: "Why? What ????" raffled
- Four skeletons are playing cards. Suddenly exclaimed a jubilant: OSSI of Poker!
- The door says "Beware of Dog."
The Postman looking over
not see anything and enter. As soon as you set foot inside this
"Cai caiiii ..."
And the landlord comes furious shouting
"But I had to be written
attentive to the dog! E 'already on the third
crush me now !
- the doctor: "Doctor, I hurt if I touch here
(pointing to the liver). Even if I touch here
I wrong (pointing to the spleen ).
And even if I touch here (Pointing to his elbow).
Etc, etc.. What can that be? ".

The Doctor:" I think she has a broken finger!
-Peter is concerned about everything from his mother and says, "Mom, .. mom, dad there who wants to throw from the balcony!? ".
Mother, sighing, he replied: "Honey ... .. 'a moron that your father, that I put the horns, no wings ... ...!
- Doctor when I talk, people always asleep. Doctor ... Doctor ...
- She: "You do not understand me ...." He: "What do you mean?". - The teacher to Peter: 'Where is Macedonia?' 'In the fridge!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment