Saturday, March 19, 2011

Heavy Hor Douerves For 500.00

Breathe again!

Hello!
I must admit that I was very disappointed in you because only two of you have commented, but perhaps what I had written was not satisfactory!
Then I will read the first chapter and, please, write a little comment just to let me know if this track is nice or not! Thanks


1 Chapter of: A smile from paralysis!
It's been so long since I spent more time with Bella, the daughter Charlie, a friend of my father. It seemed like a lifetime. Now he was with that guy, Edward Cullen. The last time I had spoken with has been at the prom at her school, and that visit was the worst ever. Go there to say to Bella not to be with her boyfriend only to have the piece I'm missing for the machine. Pathetic. As time goes by, I need her, of her perfume on the skin, his smile, his stumbling everywhere. But now we know, she is always busy.
He was thinking of her when he got a call from Charlie. I said. "Jacob? Hello, I need your help and what of your friends. I can not find Bella, was in the woods, but I know that we have lost, "said Charlie. As soon as I heard say the name of Bella with the words "lost" and "forest" with no heed a minute longer, I called my father who warned everyone of La Push, including Sam Uley. When we arrived we got straight to work, we searched everywhere for the whole day and night. When he arrived around midnight with Sam Uley from the woods, in her arms, a tiny little body in comparison. I went and saw that it was Bella, the girl he had known the first time in La Push, and there had made me fall in love with her. Charlie did not wait a moment and, despite his age, picked and took her home. He thanked everyone and said we could leave.
And since that day I felt the most for a long time.
...
Around February, I was making changes to my car when I heard a roar all too familiar. It was the roar of the old pick-up of my father who had given Bella. I did not wait a moment, I left there and went to the tools in the yard. I saw, finally, the girl who was expecting to see a lot of time. He was there.
greeted her. I was on cloud nine, I could not contain my happiness. Even though I was all dirty with her hair down, not m 'matter: she was there. She greeted me with a smile on his face, as if she was happy to see me. I stopped two feet away with the rain beat against my face. "You're still growing!" He said with a toothy smile. I laughed at that moment I was really good, as if everything went right, as if I missed something, but now at last I had found. "More than one meter ninety" said proud of me, I had spent that summer training.
He replied: "Do you ever stop? You're huge! "," But as thin as a nail, "I said" Come in! You're soaking! ". My Her hair was wet so I tied them and made my way to Bella home. I went in saying, "Hey, Dad. Look who came to see us. " My father shook his hand and asked, "But you look! What a pleasure to see you, Bella! What brings you? Charlie is right? "She replied:" Yes, okay. I just wanted to go to greet Jacob, we've seen for a lifetime. "'Only review Jacob'?!! She had come there just to see me, just because they wanted to have my company!?! At that moment, smiles so much that probably continue like this, I would stop, but now I could laugh no matter what I wanted. "stay for dinner?" asked Billy. "No, you know, I have to cook at Charlie," said Billy and I say by saying that he would call as it is always welcome, but Bella interrupted him saying, "It will not redo an eternity before I was alive. I promise I'll be back ... so often you sick of me. "I realized there was something wrong, probably Bella needed me having the last sentence cos' I asked," So, Bella, what do you do? "and she said that I had to decide, perhaps what I was doing before. I took it in the garage. "That model is Volkswagen?" He asked. "A Old Golf: 1986, a classic. "" How to proceed? "," Almost finished, "I said merry, now I missed a little and I could meet you to find every time I wanted to Forks. Then I remembered last year and added: "Dad has kept his promise, last spring."
Just something I said those words in Bella changed, became suddenly sad and wrapped itself like a hedgehog . I know that the Cullen family was gone, but I did not think it did a strange effect appoint the past, she and Cullen were probably really loved. But now he was gone, had made the wrong choice of his life worse for him. Now it was up to me.

Morsettini

0 comments:

Post a Comment