Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Coler Will Hydroquinone Turn Dark Skin

Robert! How angry

Hello girls!
10 sentences like to inform you that MTV has compiled for you ..


10. "This is the first time, really, that I will be in front of a group of Twilighters. I guess I'll see with my own eyes. But I'm a little bit nervous about it. " - At Comic-Con in 2008

9. "The worst part is that you have to work almost every single day, which is something that I never get used." - The downside of being Edward Cullen, the Los Angeles premiere of "New Moon"

8. "I did not see Taylor until just before we started shooting. When he came back, I had the same reaction everyone else. I thought, 'Wow, now I go to the gym!' "- Speaking to MTV Radio the first time that has seen the transformation Taylor Lautner's physical pre-"New Moon"

7. "It made me feel like a real tough, really tough. I believe he never won a fight in my life. " - about having won" Best Fight "with Cam Gigandet at the MTV Movie Awards in 2009

6. "To be honest, I should have been nominated in other categories." - On "New Moon" which received five nominations at the MTV Movie Awards in 2010

5. "Before 'Twilight', I did all the films that I have been offered, and we try and do their best. But now they expect to enter the film and not only provide an economic return, but also a performance. You could blow it apart. People think 'We're taking to stay here, as star and as an actor'. It 'is difficult and scary. " - The pressure that comes from the famous
4. "The idea of \u200b\u200bthe great romantic kiss, as did Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams [for 'The Notebook'], I would not have been able to. I would be so embarrassed! So I just thought 'Better do something stupid '. But then Kristen did not want to do something stupid! " - On her kissing with KStew embarrassing when they accepted the award for winning the" Best Kiss "at the MTV Movie Awards in 2010

3. "I love how they released first. They did everything out. " - Speaking at the Golden Globes to the publication of a photograph of Edward and Bella in bed during their honeymoon

2. "I like the story that I'm pregnant. It was in some Australian magazine, on the cover! I thought, 'Wow, is [crazy] '. E 'is not even ironic. I think the article does not [even try to justify it] was just a title. The article was simply nothing. " - about the strange things he discovers about himself looking on Google

1. "There are a lot of my private parts!" - On her nudity on the screen during the upcoming drama, "Bel Ami"

What do you think? It would have added more?
Morsettini

0 comments:

Post a Comment