Saturday, March 5, 2011

Who Makes Alibi Snowboards?

Chris Weitz on Twitter!

Chris Weitz has just put twitter and decided to respond to questions Q & A:



heyitsdani @: @ chrisweitz What do you think of the trailer for Water for Elephants, the new film by Robert Pattinson?
That one is my boyfriend. It looks lovely. I'll be the first weekend in a row.


momsenstew @: @ chrisweitz What do you think of Welcome To The KStew with Riley's?
As I said, I think Kristen is one of the best actresses of her generation. It can never hurt to me. Apart from the mouth on that guy.

@ Jodie: @ chrisweitz When you have agreed to direct New Moon, I'd imagine you'd responded to questions about Rob and Kristen for the next 45 years?
If this guarantees me 45 more years of life, of course.
mystyna @: @ chrisweitz Favourite song from the soundtrack of New Moon?
That Bon Iver ... or that of Tom Yorke ...
lolaknown @: @ chrisweitz What to wear when Kristen says bad word dressed as a vampire in New Moon Laura Ingles? Tell us!
was supposed to be "Chris, this is an of **** in stupid idea for a scene. "

NikiMarieR @: @ chrisweitz Taylor has disrespected you? Why are not you talking about him? ... Or you're trying to help promote the movies today?
Taylor and I are really ok - I have just sent via SMS a suggestion for a restaurant. At the moment only eat charred meat.
AmandaNicolette @: @ chrisweitz The most difficult scene to shoot in New Moon?
What we like to call "The scene of the circular (the change of seasons CGI with depression)
liSita80 @: @ chrisweitz What is the funniest thing that happened on the set of New Moon?
When I tried to prove that Kristen would be easy to turn his underwater scene going 10 feet under water with weights on my wetsuit and I was panicked.
Browneyedgirl_68 @: @ chrisweitz What world do you think is easier to be a writer or a filmmaker? There is something in New Moon that you wish you change in retrospect?
Directing is more fun because you can turn around key players, but all I ask questions all the time. Writing is more relaxing, but I'm bored of my company.
tinkrbe1l3 @: @ chrisweitz What happened to the kissing scene ... that Chris out to Montepulciano? (Though I love what you did with NM)
Oh. Well, even with R + K, too much of a good thing ...
and78 @: @ chrisweitz Has anyone ever cooked a pie medlar?
Are you kidding? When someone I do not have cooked cakes medlar? I love them.
caitlin71Ann @: @ chrisweitz Were you sad to have caught the most depressing book in the Twilight saga by direct?
No! I like sad things! Watch About a Boy!
robzsinger1 @: @ Rob chrisweitz is even more dreamy in person? Tell us.
's so dreamy that sometimes fell asleep while I talk.
fridiuks @: @ chrisweitz What character would you play at a Twilight movie Twilight?
I'm kind of Mike. Or grandmother. Or maybe Jane. Yes, it's hard.
What do you think of this question and answer?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment