Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why Scorpio Men Dissapear

Breathe again!

Hello girls,
I read the last comment you wrote, so I decided to write a little 'too!
I decided to write New Moon as seen from the Jacob!
To find out if you want to read but you have to write a comment because otherwise it's useless to do so!
I leave the preface!


Breathe again
Preface
I was trapped, there was now escape. All the good times we spent together were now blurred. I could not help it, it was an order: point and stop. I wanted to fight, I wanted to fight, but I could not. I was there in front of me, a rare fruit that few had the opportunity to meet and I could take it and embrace it. He was there for me. But I could not do anything, it's like being in heaven when all of a sudden the devil comes and says, "Oh no, my dear. You've spent too much time here, now you have to leave. "
My Bella was there to stay with me, but I was not allowed to stay with her. And I could do at that point?




waiting for your comments!
Morsettini

0 comments:

Post a Comment